Job Position : Application Developer
Location : IL
Experience : 1 to 3 Years
Education : Bachelor’s level training in specific fields such as Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Applications, or a related Engineering discipline, or equivalent experience could perform the duties of this position
Job Responsibilities :
- Performing requirement analysis, estimations, documentation, coding, test planning, test execution, test result analysis and reporting.
- Participating and assisting in all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Gathering, Analyzing and evaluating system requirements and formulate test cases in the test plan for various modules of ESM Tool.
- Takes end-to-end responsibility for the design, and ensured high quality delivery of multiple customized modules and components developed.
- Implementing Agile and Sprint Methodologies.
- Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and data logic using MS Visio.
- Designing the application in 3 tier Architecture having UI, business logic and data access layers.
- Using Bootstrap Modals and Grids to sync data from SQL server.
- Creating Procedures, Functions, Tables, Views, Indexers, Cursors in SQL Server.
- Using Entity Framework to connect to the Database in ASP.Net.
- Create Reports to be generated and consumed by the users.
- Responsible for ensuring that the application software meets software compliance standards.
- Working with business analysts and developers to formulate test plans and test cases for the functional, usability, data driven testing and smoke testing to check the application developed has no high to medium severity bugs.
Work location is Arlington Heights, IL with required travel to client locations throughout the USA.
Send resume & specify position you are seeking to :
135 E. Algonquin RD, Suite# B,
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
Email Id: email@example.com