Job Position : AR Caller - AR Follow-up Associate
Location : Hyderabad
Shift Timings : Should be flexible to work in shifts
Key Responsibilities :
- To draw OCR (Open Claim Report) from the system.
- To prioritize the pending claims for calling from the aging basket
- To schedule the calls as prioritized to US carries and patients by considering the time zone difference in IST and US time-zone applicable
- To make a physical call by following the international norms and applicable rules for confidentiality and HIPAA compliance
- To report the outcome of the call in the appropriate system and to advise the team in data-team in RCM for corrective action.
Experience and Qualifications :
- Min.1yr – 5yrs of Experience in AR Calling - US Healthcare process
- Graduation or Under Graduates (Preferable with a formal training in RCM)
- Excellent spoken English skills and better accents without MTI
- Awareness of US Healthcare Industry and RCM
- Excellent –Keyboarding, MS Word and MS Excel and excellent voice culture
Send resume & specify position you are seeking to :Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr No. 8-2-293/82/f/c/30,
Film Nagar, Jubilee Hills,
Hyderabad - 500 096.