Job Position : Computer System Analyst
Location : IL/PA
Must Have Skills : Windows XP/2000/NT, Unix, Solaris, Mac, C, C++, Visual Basic, XML, Fortran, ABAP, JAVA, SQL, R/3 ECC 5.0 and ECC 6.0, CRM, SCM/APO, PP, VC, IPC, SSC, CRM, SD, MM, WM, Pro/ E, ANSYS, MATLAB, IBM websphere commerce, Microsoft Office with Access & FrontPage.
Experience : 6 to 7 Years
Job Responsibilities :
- Maintain the integration of the APO and other ERP systems in sync and also Updating the master data and transaction data required for the planning system.
- Optimizing and configure all the require development in the system to handle all the planning functionality throughout the enterprise wide operation if needed.
- Oversee the integration points for different systems and their interfaces to the Planning System.
- Work in the development, quality and production environment and performing the Duties as the build and test various functionalities in the systems as required by the RFC’s.
- Provide technical leadership in the areas of the SAP APO DP and SAP APO SNP modules and associated applications for enhancement and project delivery.
- Regression testing and analysis for statistical Modules and Comparative analysis of forecast lag in the demand Planning Process.
Send resume & specify position you are seeking to :Email Id: email@example.com
415 W Golf Road, Suite #55,
Arlington Heights, IL-60005.