Job Position : IT Technical Support - Server & Backup Products
Experience : 3 - 9 Yrs
NP : Immediate / Max 15 Days
Location : Bangalore
Shift Timings : Rotational
Job Description :
- Responsible for answering and placing technical support communications for Backup products customers The primary responsibility is to successfully troubleshoot and resolve highly complex technical issues on heterogeneous environments that are utilized on highly complex, mission critical systems.
- This requires consistent follow up with customers until issues are resolved or proper advancement procedures are followed for known issues.
- Provide end-to-end complex technical support via telephone, email and/or chat.
- Become a subject matter expert in Backup products suite of products, documenting discovered issues and bugs through knowledge base documents and product training.
- Become a subject matter expert in other Client products and third party applications that integrate with Backup products; includes, but not limited to operating systems (Windows Servers and Clients, Linux and UNIX), databases (Active Directory, SQL Server, SharePoint), virtual (VMWare vSphere suite, de-duplication, NDMP, Hyper-V), mail servers (Exchange, Lotus Notes), etc.
- Technicians are expected to reproduce and verify customer issues by re-creating scenarios in a lab environment and prioritize open issues.
- Technicians will participate in new product releases and beta cycles to ensure information and training requirements are met to support new products whilst researching a wide variety of technical subjects including operating systems, Client Backup and Recovery software, and third party applications Remain updated in client and industry led processes, technology applications, utilities, and products Advocate customer requests and participate in conference call escalations when required.
- Utilize various internal and client-based tools and applications for customer management and servicing.
- Utilize various logical thought processes and troubleshooting techniques to remediate customer issues.
- Demonstrate strong customer service and cross-cultural skills when engaging customers.
- Technicians will share knowledge of Backup products product with customers to assist them in troubleshooting and solving problems on their own.
- Participate in building the capability and capacity of the technical support organization Work and partner with others within a team-based environment.
- Achieve and maintain required metrics and goals.
- Should have Bachelors degree in Technical.
Send resume & specify position you are seeking to :Email Id: email@example.com
Dr No. 8-2-293/82/f/c/30,
Film Nagar, Jubilee Hills,
Hyderabad - 500 096.