Job Position : Oracle ADF Developer
Location : Pune, Mumbai
Positions : 10
Position Specific Responsibilities Include :
- Develop new/modifies existing data models and/or application logic in order to implement new business processes or to correct/enhance existing applications
- Handle more technically complex programming assignments involving integration with third party hardware/software applications
- Ensure successful implementation of results by assisting users in system testing, development/presentation of training, and planning/execution of data conversions.
- Document development efforts from both the technical and the business process perspective
- Provide senior-level technical troubleshooting on complex issues requiring rapid resolution
- Assist in the evaluation and implementation of new technology initiatives, especially those relating to application development, database management, and data analysis
- Provide mentoring to junior developers as needed
- Prioritize day-to-day ad-hoc requests along with longer term project-oriented tasks
Required Skills :
- 3 to 7 years of experience in Design, Implement and Test Oracle ADF applications using JDeveloper 11g
- Have 3-7 years of experience on Oracle ADF Business component like Application Module, View Object, and Entity Object.
- Knowing how to implement business validation at various layers including groovy expression
- Experience in extending framework classes
Send resume & specify position you are seeking to :Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr No. 8-2-293/82/f/c/30,
Film Nagar, Jubilee Hills,
Hyderabad - 500 096.