Job Position : PL/SQL Developer
Location : IL/CA
Must Have Skills : writing Simple and Complex SQLs, PL/SQL Functions and Procedures, Analytical Functions, Packages and creation of Oracle Objects- Tables, Materialized views, Triggers, Synonyms, User Defined Data Types, Nested Tables and Collections, Oracle Database, Mark logic Server, Mark logic using MLCP; Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel;
Programming Skills : Java, .Net, C, C++;
Education : Bachelor’s level training in specific fields such as Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Applications, or a related Engineering discipline, or equivalent experience could perform the duties of this position.
Job Responsibilities :
- Create detailed mapping between old data elements and new data elements and contact users to verify business rules and/or clarify data analysis.
- Participate in business process evaluation/improvement activities, requirements gathering, system analysis, system design, software/hardware applicability studies and system implementation and execute projects based on these activities.
- Participate in the evaluation/implementation of third party software solutions when requested.
- Develop standardized procedures for common conversion routines to increase efficiencies.
- Perform data verification and ensure all data is migrated to target system accurately.
- Develop plan for the live conversion and obtain customers live data from the current system and run conversion programs.
- Verify converted data with the customers and provide post conversion support to answer questions and address problems if they arise.
- Provide post conversion testing and test the converted data as per the test plan.
- Develop and maintain utility programs or scripts to automate common pre/post conversion tasks.
Send resume & specify position you are seeking to :
135 E. Algonquin RD, Suite# B,
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
Email Id: email@example.com