Job Position :Quality Analyst (International Voice Process)
Location : Chennai, Hyderabad
Experience : Minimum 1 year experience in international voice process as QA
Job Description :
- Monitor the call centre agents" calls on communication and soft skills & standard operating procedures and rate them on Call Quality and administer one to one feedback.
- Provide necessary coaching to agents for necessary improvement
- Identify training needs of the call centre agents and communicate them to the Operations and Accent Trainers
- Continuous evaluation of agents and subsequent coaching / training and evaluation of progress
- Interact with all the Managers/trainer on a regular basis to collect feedback and information and to evaluate training
- Screen call centre job applicants/ new hires on their Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Identifying the TNI post survey analysis
- Preparing basic reports
- Participating in client calibration calls and conduction internal calibrations.
Quality Measuring Parameters :
- Opening/ Closing statements
- Rate of speech and sound clarity
- Grammar and comprehension
- Standard Operating Procedures/ Product Knowledge
- Surveys from end users
Send resume & specify position you are seeking to :Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr No. 8-2-293/82/f/c/30,
Film Nagar, Jubilee Hills,
Hyderabad - 500 096.