Job Position : Quality Engineer
Location : AR/IL
Must Have Skills :
- Programming: C#; Operating Systems: Windows NT, Windows server 2000/2003/2008
- Databases: Oracle
- Others: Selenium , Nunit , ATDD , BDD.
Education : Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Applications, or a related Engineering discipline, or equivalent.
Job Responsibilities :
- To create a Selenium Core Automation Framework, Test Report Framework, using NUnit and Selenium Web Driver and Microsoft Visual Studio (C #).
- Write automation test scripts for console based applications using BDD Approach followed by C# and Specflow tool.
- To write Page Objects for every web based application which needs to be automated.
- Write automation test scripts for every web based and console based application and merge it with developer’s code and perform a CI/CD to ensure the scripts run when the developers code runs.
- Create a package for the automation framework and make a build through Jenkins so that it can be used by everyone across Walmart.
- Writing test cases, test plans and uploading to TFS. Functional responsibilities include performing Smoke testing, GUI testing, System testing, usability testing, security testing, back end testing and regression testing for the software coded in .net, angular 2, angular 4.
- Performing requirement analysis, estimations, test strategy, test planning, test execution, test result analysis, defect tracking management and reporting.
- Participating and assisting in all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), STLC (Software Testing Life Cycle) .
- Working with Agile (Scrum) Environment.
- Gathering, Analyzing and evaluating business requirements. functional requirements, nonfunctional requirements and formulate test cases in the test plan and uploading it to TFS for various web based and console based applications.
- Attend Sprint Planning Meetings, PI Planning Meetings and Scrum Meetings.
- End-to-end responsibility for the design, testing and efficient high-quality delivery of multiple customized module and components developed.
- Testing the application compatibility with different browsers like IE, Chrome, Mozilla Firefox.
- Working with business analysts / Product Owners and developers to formulate test plans and test cases for the functional, usability, data driven testing and smoke testing to check the application developed has no high to medium severity bugs.
Send resume & specify position you are seeking to :Email Id: email@example.com
135 E. Algonquin Rd, Suite#B,
Arlington Heights, IL-60005