Job Position : Quality Engineer
Location : AR/IL
Education : Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Applications, or a related Engineering discipline, or equivalent.
Job Responsibilities :
- Write automation test scripts for console based applications using BDD Approach followed by C# and Specflow tool.
- To write Page Objects for every web based application which needs to be automated.
- Write automation test scripts for every web based and console based application and merge it with developer’s code and perform a CI/CD to ensure the scripts run when the developers code runs.
- Automate different applications through protractor and Selenium, assist with user acceptance testing, production implementation and system support for Product – Next Gen Spa
- Review functional and technical documentation to identify requirements for the creation of test plans, implementation of test cases and test scripts.
- Execute all components of product testing such as functional, regression, performance and load testing.
- Coordinate with Manual Testers and create Test Plan, Test Suites, Test Cases and Test Data for Manual and Automation. Work on Space Domain Web Based Applications and create the automation scripts and do end to end scenarios testing, regression testing.
- Testing the application compatibility with different browsers like IE, Chrome, Mozilla Firefox.
Send resume & specify position you are seeking to :Email Id: email@example.com
135 E. Algonquin Rd, Suite#B,
Arlington Heights, IL-60005