Job Position : SAP SOM Consultant
Location : IL/PA
Must Have Skills : SAP R/3 4.5B, 4.6C, ECC 5.0, ECC 6.0, GUI design, MS applications (Word, Excel, Project, etc.), Visio, IT- Tools like the Quality Center, HP service center, and the ITG Dash Board, SD, LE, MM & WM, EDI/Idoc Interfaces with 3rd Party software, Integration of SD with FI, MM & WM modules, ABAP Debugging.
Experience : 6 to 7 Years
Job Responsibilities :
- Work as a SAP Functional expert in analyzing, designing and developing solutions for SAP enhancements generated from SAP Global Deployments and SAP Continuous improvement areas.
- Work closely with the Business leads, developers and the end users to gather enhancement request details.
- Work through the change requests complying with the Validation procedures.
- Testing of the changes made in development and Quality environments.
- Actively work on projects the purpose of which is to align with the changing business requirements because of mergers and acquisitions.
Send resume & specify position you are seeking to :Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
415 W Golf Road, Suite #55,
Arlington Heights, IL-60005.