Job Position : Senior Application Support Engineer
Location : CA/IL
Education : Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Applications, or a related Engineering discipline, or equivalent or relevant experience as minimum requirement for this position.
Job Responsibilities :
- Develop synthetic tests/measurement for measuring performance for NGCOBP on different browsers like: Firefox, Chrome and IE.
- Write custom scripts to bypass multi-factor authentication for NGCOBP online login credentials.
- Schedule performance tests to run on different public agents frequently based on the business use case.
- Install AppDynamics agents on internally hosted FRB application servers to monitor the application performance for the NGCOBP.
- Configure business transactions in AppDynamics to add the custom transactions for NGCOBP.
- Implement WAF on Q2 e-banking platform based on the information security requirements of FRB.
- Work closely with vendor Q2 to create a WAF project plan.
- Identify use cases for synthetic monitoring which can’t be measured using public notes.
- Following use cases were identified for SPA project: IE Lastmile monitoring, digital insight platform monitoring, service data dashboard (SSD) portal monitoring and multi factor authentication using cookie value.
- Perform application analytics using Apteligent which enables automatic deduction of performance anomalies for HTTP/S transactions supported by Java and .Net application servers through machine learning, statistical inference and/or other methods.
- Measure and report metrics on mobile OS, mobile app performance, mobile app version, API performance and payload.
- Participate in on-call rotation with other DPS support team members.
- Participate in the bridge call when there is a major production issue.
- Identify the system that cause major issues using multiple triaging tools.
Send resume & specify position you are seeking to :Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
135 E. Algonquin Rd, Suite#B,
Arlington Heights, IL-60005.