Position : SAP Fico Analyst
Location : FL
Education : Bachelor's degree (or its equivalent) in Computer Information Systems, a related Engineering discipline or related area of study.
Expertise : SQL, PL/SQL Java, ERP Environment; Operating Systems: UNIX, Windows 95/98/XP Server 2000/2003; ERP: SAP R/3 FI/CO Versions 4.6, 4.7 ECC 6.0; SAP R/3 Tools: SAP FICO, SD, MM, Report Painter, Report Writer. etc
Job Responsibilities :
- Configure and test FI/CO Modules-GL, AR, AP, Fixed Assets, Treasury, Cost centre accounting, Internal Order and Profitability Analysis.
- Gather business requirements from business users and business architects for effective data mapping.
- Prepare technical design documents and sits with Data Modeler to design data model and high-level design documents.
- Develop specifications for Interfaces and custom reports.
- Post Validations, Substitution Rules, Forms, Interfaces, User Exits and Reporting Tools.
- Identify, test and document SAP Application controls in compliance with Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX)
- Prepare config rationales for FI and CO and validate the configuration
- Build up the program for reconciliation of Retail Business and Wholesale Business
- Create BPP and other user manuals
- Document and train on procedures for finance (AR, AP & GL)
- Update database to ensure integrity.
Send resume & specify position you are seeking to :
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Call : 847-952-0000
135 E. Algonquin RD , Suite#B , Arlington Heights, IL-60005