Position : SAP Systems Analyst
Location : MI/IL
Education : Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Applications, or a related Engineering discipline, or equivalent and relevant experience as minimum requirement for this position.
Job Responsibilities :
- Involved in the business workshops to understand the existing technology/process and new enhancements/upgrade
- Gathering functional and system requirements from Business
- Understanding the Solution Design Documents and analyzing the functional scope, estimations, testing cost etc.
- Follow up with Business and Development team on functional specifications, conducting Q&A sessions
- Conducting Knowledge transfer sessions with Testing team
- Uploading requirements in Test Management tools (HP ALM) and preparing Requirement Traceability Metrics
- Responsible for review of Test Strategies, Test Plans, Test Scenarios, Test Estimations and Test Preparation & Execution schedules.
- Develop, manage and track the test cases for each in-scope test phases of the project as according to the agreed schedules in adherence to test methodology and use of test tools.
- Responsible for Test Case Design, Test Execution and Defect Management.
- Overseeing all facets of testing life cycle including test preparation, reviews, test execution and Status reporting.
- Responsible for timely completion of testing activities in a project and ensuring quality assurance resulting in a defect-free release.
- Ensure adequate resources & logistics are requested to project and availability followed up to closure
- Ensure that the TCoE standards are adhered to in every aspect of testing delivery
- Monitoring & Reporting daily execution of test delivery
- Responsible for ensuring quality Deliverables.
- Manage the defect resolution process in an efficient way and managing expectations for related re-testing efforts
- Communicate test status, issues, and budget reviews with Project Management
- Implementing automation as and when needed to enhance the execution rate
Send resume & specify position you are seeking to :
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Call : 847-952-0000
135 E. Algonquin Rd, Suite#B, Arlington Heights, IL-60005.