Position : Business Intelligence Administrator
Location : FL
Education : Bachelors in IT, IS, Management or relevant experience
Job Type : Full Time
Job Responsibilities :
- The primary role of the Bigdata Business Intelligence (BI) Administrator/programmer analyst is to maintain systems, design, develop, and implement various enterprise reporting solutions.
- Responsible for Tableau Server Administrative functions, Installation, upgrades, Configuration, License management, Backup, load Balancing Techniques and periodic patches installation on UNIX and Windows environments.
- Monitored server activity and archiving logs for potential performance tuning and enhancements and were promptly implemented to avoid business continuity during a disaster.
- Ensure production issues and tickets within the BI environment are resolved in a timely manner.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on Schedule.
- Co-ordinating with the offshore team to ensure all timelines were met to deploy in the right time.
- Participating in meetings, reviews and user group discussions as well as communicating with the stakeholders and business groups.
Send resume & specify position you are seeking to :
Email : email@example.com
Call : 847-952-0000
135 E Algonquin Rd, Suite B, Arlington Heights, IL 60005