Position : Business Intelligence Analyst
Location : IL/WA
Education : Bachelor's in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Applications, or related Engineering discipline, or equivalent experience.
Job Type : Full Time
Job Responsibilities :
- Analyze and suggest business strategies through analysis or trends (building reports and dashboards for business users) of the related product.
- Analyze and share data trends to stakeholders to identify future growth and development for the products.
- Collect and integrate data from different source systems to have good insights and improve business and products.
- Communicate with stakeholders, customers, higher management with data trends to grow in their business.
- Perform Business Intelligence testing to drive BI tool enhancements, change management, and tool adoption for business needs.
- Analyze and design the back-end data architecture, models, and algorithms powering the business tools.
- Maintaining Business Intelligence data pipelines from various resources (OnPrem/Cloud Servers, APIs, SharePoint, Excel, Azure Data Marts/Warehouse, DevOps) using Azure resources.
- Work across engineering, the field, stakeholders, and internal BI teams to manage the timely flow of business intelligence information to users.
Send resume & specify position you are seeking to :
Email : email@example.com
Call : 847-952-0000
135 E Algonquin Rd, Suite B, Arlington Heights, IL 60005