Position : SAP Quality Assurance Tester
Location : RI
Education : Bachelor's in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering Management, or related Engineering discipline, or equivalent experience.
Job Type : Full Time
Job Responsibilities :
- Using Agile methodology develop testing process to identify errors and issues for bug tracking in business process and document in testing tool HP ALM to improve business productivity.
- Develop, document, and maintain functional test plans and test cases in HP ALM execute detailed system test plan in SAP modules accordingly
- Collaborate with stake holders to evaluate and diagnose problems in SAP and recommend possible solutions accordingly
- Review business requirements and functional specifications to meet the client set expectations to improvise the SAP process
- Implement industry best practices into the CVS SAP processes and ensure replicability and compliance with business standards.
- Collaborate with Teams to ensure technical accuracy, compliance and to mitigate risk involved in the SAP processes and meet deliverables on time and to budget.
- Active participation in project progress reviews and provide technical accuracy reports to senior management through Sharepoint
- Manage SAP software applications to automate the process of inbound and outbound logistics through the supply chain without any issues.
Send resume & specify position you are seeking to :
Email : email@example.com
Call : 847-952-0000
135 E Algonquin Rd, Suite B, Arlington Heights, IL 60005