Position : SAP SD OTC Consultant
Location : IL/OH
Education : Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related
Skill Set : Java, .Net, C, C++
Job Responsibilities :
SAP Functional Skills :
Configuration : Experienced in all SD aspects, including defining & assigning Enterprise Structure, Master data, Pre-Sales, Sales Order processing.
Sales Documents : Sales Document Header, Sales Document Item, Sales Documents, Schedule Line, Contracts, and Scheduling Agreements.
Pricing : Condition table, Condition type, Access sequence, Pricing procedure, and Condition record.
Order Management : Creation of Sales documents - Inquiry, Quotation, Sales order (standard order, rush order, cash sales, service order, returns), Deliveries (outbound & inbound), Billing, Invoicing, Credit memo, Debit memo; Configuration and implementation of SAP LE process, covering the complete range of functionalities like master data uploads.
Operating Systems : Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel.
- Involve in business process design, analyze requirements and arrive at functional solution (Blueprint) for to be business process.
- Design, configure, develop and implement SAP functional modules.
- Design functional specifications for reports, interfaces, enhancements, workflow and forms.
- Modify, test and implement SAP application software.
- Utilizes SAP knowledge and expertise to identify issues and implementation opportunities.
- Perform unit, system, integration and regression testing through the project life cycle.
- Analyze critical issues and defects and provide SAP solutions accordingly.
Send resume & specify position you are seeking to :
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Call : 847-952-0000
415 W Golf Road, Suite #55, Arlington Heights, IL-60005.