Position : Senior AngularJS Developer
Location : IL
Education : Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Applications, or a related Engineering discipline, or equivalent.
Job Responsibilities :
- Design documents, creating acceptance criteria, estimating story point and iteration planning.
- Gathering Business Requirements from Business Users and Business Architects for effective data mapping.
- Developing User Interface according to the business requirement in the Visual Studio environment.
- Maintaining the database and update the database to ensure data integrity.
- Conducting the performance test of the application and debugging in essential areas to fix the bugs, improving the response time of the application and ensuring the safety of sensitive personal information and confidential information.
- Responsible to communicate with web servers by making HTTP calls to transfer the request and response between two end points. Also, handling the errors occurred while working with HTTP protocols.
- Improving the speed of the application by lazy loading the modules to reduce the load time and improving the network performance of the application
- Migrating the application from old technologies to new technologies in the market to keep the application more updated.
Send resume & specify position you are seeking to :
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Call : 847-952-0000
135 E. Algonquin RD , Suite#B , Arlington Heights, IL-60005