Position : Test Engineer
Location : MI
Education : Bachelor's in Management Information Systems, Technology Management, Business Administration, or related Engineering discipline, or equivalent experience.
Job Type : Full Time
Job Responsibilities :
- Development of Business User Acceptance test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures for Corporate/Business Income Tax for the Department of Treasury, State of Michigan.
- Review of software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks.
- Collaborate with the business users of the State of Michigan testing team for complex tax calculations testing pertaining to Michigan Business Tax.
- Responsible for business use case validation of the State of Michigan taxation platforms such as SAP ECC and portal for various tax filers.
- Responsible for software validation of Corporate Income Tax, City taxes and other tax types to be used for the tax processing.
- Collaborate with the development and functional teams for defect tracking and resolution using software testing tools.
- Reporting to the project management team on integration testing progress.
- Providing overall guidance to the State of Michigan application and business testing efforts for year-end taxation reporting.
Send resume & specify position you are seeking to :
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Call : 847-952-0000
135 E Algonquin Rd, Suite B, Arlington Heights, IL 60005