Position : Systems Engineer
Location : NJ/IL
Education : Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Applications, or a related Engineering discipline, or equivalent.
Expertise : SAP Job Management, SAP Profiles and its usage, Change & Transport Management, SAP / Oracle / OS memory management, Printer/Spool Management, Workload issues in SAP, Support Packs & Support Stacks, Unicode & Non-unicode system, Kernel Upgrade and Steps involved, System Refresh/Copy and steps involved, System monitoring, Oracle Admin (BRTools, tablespace management), Proper understanding of Pre-steps and post-steps of upgrade, SQL Server 2008,2012.
Job Responsibilities :
- Participate in the software installation, upgrade, and applying Support Packages, patches, and fixes, installation of add-on software components.
- SAP profile parameter changes, workload analysis, system error analysis and establishing standard Basis background jobs and system health checks and monitoring.
- Assess impact of new releases to current system landscape environments, design solution and assist production support teams in deploying the solution.
- Participate in multi-landscape design solutions, architecture recommendations, and strategies for continuous improvement.
- Participate in the development of SAP ERP, SAP BW and SAP HR security policies and guidelines.
- Participate in the design and document security administration policies and procedures for the production environment.
- Implementing business best practices for SAP.
- Participate in the administration of Oracle/ SQL data base
- Work to investigate and resolve software problems related to the application in a timely manner.
- Publishing the status report, Sign off doc and Test closure document to Development/Business teams
Send resume & specify position you are seeking to :
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Call : 847-952-0000
135 E. Algonquin Rd, Suite#B, Arlington Heights, IL-60005.